Septic Pumping Covington * Septic Tank Pumping Covington
You may not be discussing your Covington septic system over coffee each morning, but you also don’t want to take it for granted. If you are not on Covington city sewers, you are depending upon your septic system to contain, process and filter all waste water from your home or Covington business.
Lee’s Sanitation Service has been providing septic pumping and sanitation services for the Covington and greater Puget Sound Region for more than 60 years. If you need septic pumping, repair and maintenance, or new installation – we are here to help!
Covington septic tanks provide a holding area for all waste water. This includes not only toilet liquid and solid waste, but also any waste water from sinks, tubs, showers, dishwashers or washing machines.
Septic tank pumping is recommended every 3-5 years depending on the amount of normal usage.
The reason septic pumping is required:
- Heavy material called sludge (or sewage) will sink to the bottom
- This sludge will become deeper or thicker over time
- A grease layer forms on the top of the septic tank
- A septic tank full of sludge and grease will clog inlets to the house
If your Covington septic tank becomes clogged or full, the result will be sewage backing up into your toilets, sinks and other drains. The best way to avoid this smelly and unhealthy mess is to schedule routine septic pumping.
Covington Septic Pumping Process * Covington Septic Pumping Maintenance
Septic tank pumping is an easy process for the Covington home or business owner. Just give us a call to set up an appointment and leave the rest to the experts at Lee’s Sanitation Service. This is what you can expect from our highly trained septic tank pumping crew:
- Skilled technicians with a fully-equipped septic pumping truck
- Courtesy and respect for customers and property
- Complete septic tank pumping in 20-30 minutes
Covington Septic Tank Recommendations * Avoid Excessive Septic Pumping
Although septic pumping is a priority for keeping your Covington septic system in good working order, we can offer a few other
recommendations and suggestions for maintaining your current system. Avoid excessive septic tank pumping:
- Do not plant trees near your drain field – roots can cause damage
- Do not drive through or park vehicles on your drain field
- Do not flush chemicals, bleach or paint that will kill natural bacteria
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper – it will not break down within the tank
You can trust Lee’s Sanitation Service for Covington septic pumping and septic system services. 253-245-1080